jeudi 28 décembre 2006

take one thousand, and i still haven't got it right.

cried a little today while watching old reruns of Everwood on abc family. i couldn't tell if it was the show that was making me cry (since, my god, it is such an amazing show), or just the accumulation of everything that's been shaking my shoulders recently.
either way, one episode was the one where Amy gives back the necklace to Ephram, and they both come to terms with the fact that they aren't on the same page... and she says to him.."you what it is, this whole time, you’ve been thinking about me, always making sure that I’m okay, no matter what..." and Ephram says, "is that wrong?" and she says " no. no, it's just that i was always thinking about us."
and, i don't know. the situation sounded so... so familiar. all the dramatic pauses and emotions and everything.
shit, i miss him sometimes.