dimanche 3 décembre 2006

lots of text.

today was so cool beans. i'm not even kidding you. and it was on a church day too, so that's surprising. wow. just wow.


so, that pretty thing that i was going to do today:

i taped it on the stop sign nearest to the entrance of Rite Aid. and guess what (this was so freaky) some asian guy in a black car saw me as i was doing that, and i remember thinking "hmm..."
so then, i go to church, and as soon as i see Angela, i say "guess what i did today!" but she says, simultaneously, "i have this great idea for an article!" (for the church newsletter-- i do layout) and then she says "you go first" so i tell her "i felt SO happy yesterday, and i felt like doing something pretty, so..." and then i explained the whole 'don't stop loving' thing to her.
and then she goes "oh my gosh Gina, i have goosebumps right now... my article idea... okay, so my friend Jason in the college ministry talked to me today and told me that this morning, he saw this kid, he didn't even know who it was, just this kid who taped the words 'don't' and 'loving' on a stop sign so that it read 'don't stop loving' and he felt so.. encouraged and happy that someone would do that. it was so random and so sweet."
and then i went "that was me!"
freaky, man. freaky. freaky coincidence.
so, i'm getting a "Gina box" for the newsletter. and that's Gina as an adjective, not a noun. in it, i can just.. doodle, put pretty little things, etc etc that just... show my personality and stuff. and the stop sign thing's going to go in there too.
like the Dominique&Gina box that Dominique and i keep saying we need in the school newspaper.

other things about the day that made me laugh:
my family went out for lunch, and my dad tried to get a sip of coffee, but he missed the straw and put the end of the spoon in his mouth that he used to stir the drink. and he didn't realize it for a split second before going "uh!"
and my mother, coming out of the restaurant, said, while looking around, "where's the car?" when it was literally right in front of her.
and my sister and i walked to Rite Aid. she's 10 and was obnoxious, but it was good. we collected random objects and took pictures.

and i took pictures of my baby sister.
here:

one random thing:


the broken theater near Rite Aid:



and the PLT for today: