vendredi 29 décembre 2006

damnit, why'd they have to cancel

Ephram: Yeah, I think that we should do it here and now before I can't do it at all. You changed my life Madison. Everything about it. I want you to know that.
Madison: You changed mine.
Ephram: Yeah, maybe, but for me it's different. Everything is different for me now. Not just the obvious things. I mean, inside...y'know. It's gonna take me a long time before I realize exactly what happened and why it had to fall apart. But hopefully when I do, y'know, I'll remember, and that way, I can, y'know do it better next time.
Madison: I dont think that you could have done it any better, Ephram.
Ephram: Yeah.
Madison: I think that we did it perfect.
Ephram: Yeah, me too.
Madison: Maybe in a few weeks we could do something. Have one of thoose kick off the friendship lunches or something.
Ephram: No...No, I could never do the friendship thing with you. Let's face it we were never really friends, we were just...
Madison: In love.
Ephram: Yeah. All right I'm gonna walk back to my car right now, and when I get there I'm gonna turn around and I'm gonna look back here and your gonna be inside and that is going to be that.

Narrator: A heart is a fragile thing. That's why we protect them so vigorously, give them away so rarely, and why it means so much when we do. Some hearts are more fragile than others. Purer, somehow. Like crystal in a world of glass, even the way they shatter is beautiful.
.... *sniffs, sobs*