dimanche 24 décembre 2006

strike ninety nine

woooh.

recap:
John and William's party was okay. David was there, so that brought a flood of memories and some sadness. i spent a lot of my time in William's room, just writing, reading his books, and sleeping. and i tried to be sweet to John, but i swear that guy just tears me apart. at least i got to see Philip. he's doing well.
after that i changed into my black and white outfit and went to Neha's party at the DB Center. that was crazy. danced for hours and gave my little speech. plus she had this massive chocolate fountain. too bad that the bartender actually checked for ID, though. anyway, it was awesome.



today, i went to church and then came home and just chilled. i've been thinking a lot these days. about my ambitions and my work, and just how i'm going in general. i've been thinking a lot. too much, maybe. anyway, i was in that mood to watch A Beautiful Mind, so i did that; that movie really is just... wow.