lundi 16 mars 2009

with insomnia, you're never really asleep. you're never really awake.

friday night/saturday morning... i revisited an old habit while at c&j's. it was a very, very entertaining night if i may say so myself. not necessarily all that great for my health, but too fun for me to care, if you get my gist.
so much for my resolution to stay clean.
then on saturday i went in for work @ moca for 6 hours... which was actually a lot more stressful than anticipated. then met with ana to finish the editor-in-chief app for next year...


life has been very hectic and full.

"je pense donc je suis." i think therefore i am.
and with the amount of thinking that i do, i must be a fucking god.
i "am" too much. everywhere.



listening: machine slublime --vive la fete
reading: one flew over the cuckoo's nest --ken kesey
watching: shakespeare in love


the world is bright.


oh yes. in other news: i got accepted into nyu, which is very heartening. r took me out for coffee tonight as a little "celebration." he really is a darling. i like that he's in my life, and i like even more that i'm in his.





when i'm alone, i like to listen to songs from every facet of the music spectrum-- give me wagner and puccini, daft punk and justice, the doors and queen--and sway, gentle, or shake and tremble to the quiet, urgent, soothing, brilliant beats. just so i can feel. just so i can be, in a sense, affected by music song dance melody rhythm.


...ah .