lundi 2 mars 2009

fucker, there's nothing to save

.


this past weekend:
friday - went to chris& jeff's and ended up watching the latter half of fight club before going to rick's for dinner. then i tutored albert. lovely.
saturday - went for lunch with my mother, then she took my sisters and me shopping. i got a pair of enzo angliano gladiator sandals in black and gold, a bcbgmaxazria dress (i have this odd fondness for that brand...) and a black cardigan from free people (hello, lily). i was debating over whether or not i should purchase black flats from facconable, and then realized that i'd fuck up the suede, being the clumsy loon that i am... and i went to a rave with rick and jeff and devon in san bernafuckingdino. came back at around 545 in the morning and immediately crashed on my bed.
sunday - woke up two hours after coming home and went to church.. -_- then spent the rest of the day craving cigs because i got my opened pack taken away by fucking rave security.


but i'm happy now because i got a pack of parliament full flavors before going out with lauren for ramen tonight.

it was nice.



but
the highlight of my day was mr. gunderson giving me his phone number. i couldn't even concentrate on what he was saying to me at the time; i just kept thinking "he's giving me his number. willingly. and for no real reason other than convenience. oh. oh. oh."

yeah...