mardi 24 mars 2009

Bless your body, bless your soul

pray for peace and self-control...


This is the world we live in
-- The Killers

Explain to me how Franz Ferdinand rocks my world.
Like sex and lucid dreams.

Today, I feel a little lighter inside. I had some herbal tonic from Arizona, which was nice. I also went to school in the middle of second period after having written a ten page essay the night before. Had two cigs while walking to school and felt productive with my nice shades on and a thermos of coffee in my hand and cig& iPod in the other. It was nice.

I want to lose more weight.



I don't have a simple answer, but I think I can answer with something better. I can at least take your hands and tell you that I don't care if they're clammy. I can at least touch your denim covered knee and trail my hand upwards. I can at least make you think of nothing else but the physical sensation of two bodies touching... that's more than a lot of people can say.
And I can give you freedom if you are willing enough to be vulnerable enough to let me in. I can teach you to fly if you'll look my way and touch my wings. I can give you small spurts of joy, intensity, sadness, growth, and an irrevocable sense of peace.
If you let me.