lundi 23 mars 2009

domoneeek is back!

Since my last post...


Thurs: MOCA meeting, then went to Pasadena with R and tried to find coffee.

Fri: Deadline night; I had a very long, very candid conversation with A, which was enlightening at least and entertaining at most. Afterwards, went to Guppy House with D for food; I didn't know that the Guppy House was open until the early hours of the morning, but it's nice to know.

Sat: Oy vey. Had 2 hours of sleep and did some work before going to MOCA... Once there, set up for TEEN NIGHT. Bwahahaha. Which was absolutely delicious...
left MOCA with R, then went to C&J's and had... well, fun, I'll say. then there was a fight, the house shook and Q and I sat in disbelief in the back room of the house. J stumbled in with blood everywhere. The cops eventually came, we scrambled to hide things, and after interrogating everyone, R asked the police if he could take his girlfriend home, and the two of us left...
A rather frightening night.
Came home and tried to sleep, to no avail.

Sun: Went to an anti-homophobia/gay rights youth rally in LA... marched and marched and yelled and yelled. Also went for dim sum for lunch and La Golondrina for dindin.
Came home and had a phone/text conversation with C that made me want to cry. Tutored someone from Walnut before trying to sleep.
To no avail. At least until 5 in the morning or so.

I'm tired.





He's very beautiful.

He was trying to put a poster on his wall. I was sitting on his airbed when he asked me if it looked straight,and I said no. The right side's a little lower. He asked me to get him a piece of tape, telling me that there are scissors on the shelf next to me. Before he finished his sentence I had already ripped it with my teeth. "Or, I guess you could resort to animalistic behavior."
"What if I happen to enjoy animalistic behavior."
"I figured. You seem like the type."
"Why?"
He never answered.

The fight was scary. Halfway, he walked in with a knife in his hand and said "shit" before hiding the knife and leaving again.

When he came back home, he asked me how I was doing, and I looked at him once before looking away again. "Ah. It's one of those days, huh." He then asked me if I wanted to share a bowl, but I said no.
"Weed fucks me up."
"..Like I said, want half?"

We were walking to the living room, and he let me go in front of him, saying "Ladies first."
"Bullshit."
"Chivalry is dead?"
"Yep."
"Damn, so I can't play that card."
"I wasn't aware that you were trying to play any cards."

His voice is... throaty, in a sense. Not in a raspy manner, but when he speaks, there's a slight crackle to his 'r' and his vowels. I can imagine that against my ear. That's not a good thing, but I can't help but smile whenever I hear his voice close to me.

He asked me to hold the chair while he was taping that poster. After he was done, I pushed the chair with my foot and made him go round and round.

When all of use were outside, waiting for the police to talk to each one of us, I was shivering in a chair as he stood next to me.
"It's cold."
"There's a difference..."
"Difference between what?"
"There's a difference between cold and..."
"..Hmmm?"
"Nevermind. Just remind me to explain to you later."

But I never got to ask because R took me home so soon after we were cleared. I'm afraid that he won't remember what he was going to say next time I see him.