dimanche 14 janvier 2007

puahahaha . hee .

Cameron: I'm the only one who's always stood behind you when you've screwed up.
House: Why? Why would you support someone who screws up?
Cameron: Because I'm not insanely insecure, and because I can actually trust in another human being, and I am not an angry, misanthropic son of a bitch.
House: I'm sorry. You said you weren't angry.

Cameron: Why did you hire me?
House: Does it matter?
Cameron: Kind of hard to work for a guy who doesn't respect you.
House: Why?
Cameron: Is that rhetorical?
House: No, it just seems that way because you can't think of an answer. Does it make a difference what I think? I'm a jerk. The only thing that matters is what you think. Can you do the job?
Cameron: You hired a black guy because he had a juvenile record.
House: No, it wasn't a racial thing. I didn't see a black guy, I just saw a doctor with a juvenile record. I hired Chase 'cause his dad made a phone call. And I hired you because you are extremely pretty.
Cameron: You hired me to get into my pants?
House: I can't believe that that would shock you. It's also not what I said. No, I hired you because you look good. It's like having a nice piece of art in the lobby.
Cameron: I was at the top of my class!
House: But not *the* top.
Cameron: I did an internship at the Mayo Clinic!
House: You were a very good applicant.
Cameron: But not the best.
House: Would that upset you, really, to think that you were hired for some genetic gift of beauty instead of some genetic gift of intelligence?
Cameron: I worked very hard to get where I am!
House: You didn't have to. People choose the paths that gain them the greatest rewards for the least amount of effort. That's a law of nature, and you defied it. That's why I hired you. You could've married rich, you could've been a model, you could've just shown up and people would've given you stuff - lots of stuff - but you didn't. You worked your stunning little ass off.
Cameron: Am I supposed to be flattered?
House: Gorgeous women do not go to medical school... unless they are as damaged as they are beautiful. Were you abused by a family member?
Cameron: No!
House: Sexually assaulted?
Cameron: No!
House: But you are damaged, aren't you?