jeudi 7 août 2008

YOU ARE MY PAEAN

.


CURRENT PLAYLIST:
Splittr: All Alone (Alex Metric Vocal)
Proxy: 40 Seconds
Sigur Ros: Sé Lest
The Kills: Cheap and Cheerful (SebastiAn Remix)
Björk: Hyperballad

I had registration todayayay.
My senior year:

0 AP Studio Art: Gee
1 AP Rhetoric: Moran
2 AP Gov/Econ: Lee/Wan
3 Band: Acciani
4 Journalism: Chen
5 AP Music Theory: Gunderson
6 AP Literature: Kelly
7 Marching Band: Gunderson



Damn could today fry EGGS. After registration, I went to the bakery for chestnut bread and cream cheese pastries; then I went off to Elite for four hours of torturous, yet bittersweetly humorous classes. Torturous because it's just Elite, and torture is ingrained in the walls of the place, and bittersweetly humorous because it's Mr. Mann, and he's funny.

Things I must finish before school starts:
1. all Rhet homework (reading 3 books, writing 3 essays, finishing UC personal statements)
2. all Lit homework (analyzing 8 poems, reading 4 books, 4 AP book reports)
3. my CD/glass sculpture

I'm fucking screwed and tired to death already.
But hey, at least there's a party.



All the gold you wear will save you in the end. I feel the beating rush and the gentle flow. We wash each other at the water's edge, and I beg to be turned to stone. Your hair is sticking to your forehead, and your lips are cold like fish and skin of cooled cantaloupe. I want to taste them. I want to love in a manner that is, at the very least, like the manner in which the flowers you placed in behind my ear move when I walk. This gold will save you in the end, I whisper as I place my toes on yours and we face each other, my hands on your knees and your hands on mine. The birds leave, and the beating grows stronger. The water will reflect the workings of our heads. For now, we smile.


.