jeudi 21 août 2008

DEAR ICARUS,

.


You always fly too close to the sun--you're heart's too wild.
But wild hearts never break.

You lucky bastard.










CURRENT PLAYLIST:







We've been through some damn good times together. We've seen the sun divide itself. We've seen the love of the world become a different form of hate. We've done it all together. We've made each other's beds almost as often as we've made each other's murders. Don't you think it's all a bit odd--this slow song that we play for each other whenever we feel like utter shit. We've been to war together. I've killed for you. You've fucked for me. We are each other's rude awakenings. We are each other's fears and sleeps and reasons for insomnia, each other's manias. You stand on my feet. I stand on your heart. We lick each other's ears.
I think we deserve better.
You want to know the truth? I love waking up next to you. But I would never stay in bed long enough for you to wake up next to me. We're worse when we're together. When I'm with you I want to kiss somebody else.
But when we're apart I ACHE for you.

But it's nothing that I can't fix on my own.


.








.