dimanche 10 août 2008

GO PHELPS GO !!!!!!!

.

Who saw the opening ceremonies and thought they kicked mother fucking ASS!


Shit.

CURRENT PLAYLIST:
Infadels: Free Things (Alex Metric Remix)
Scenario Rock: Skitzo Dancer (Justice Remix)
Coldplay: Fix You



These days I've been saying goodbye.

Today:

I fell asleep at six in the morning, slept until around noon. I woke up, put on some music and toasted some naan for breakfast/lunch. I read a couple essays before going out on the lawn for a smoke. It was a slow morning.
Then my father came to take me to MOCA, which was great-- focused on Marlene Dumas. I had already seen the exhibit, but it was nice to discuss it with the people there. And then we did some painting exercises, focusing on her wet style. Got a few paintings done.



Meeting with Henry for maybe the last time was, thankfully, smooth flowing and not irritating. I think he held back his usual aggravating remarks so I wouldn't get as angry with him as usual. We drove around for half the date, though, be being as horrible as I am with directions. The Irvine Spectrum was just.. lost on me. So we ended up going to Newport, eating at Yardhouse before watching Dark Knight (You catch a lot of things watching it the second time) Although I admit that I was focusing partially on other things...
I don't know when I'll see him again. I don't like that feeling.





.