vendredi 21 décembre 2007

o captain, my captain

.






i'm having a dead poet's day today.

oh, neil.









today was a minimum day. winter break now begins.
i went shopping for gifts.
i got my assistant's plato's republic;
william& john 2 vests each-- white and orange solids for william and grey solid and blue argyle for john;
the golden compass for andrew. just because his mother gave me a nice visa card;
two vests for my father (blue argyle and green argyle) and the dvd of 300;
musicophilia by oliver sacks for dave. which i plan on reading before giving to him. hee'
the daring book for girls and a nice tea strainer for my sister;
moon sand for my other sister (the youngest).
i still need to make my mother a journal.

tomorrow is fun fun. i'll do a bit of art history in the morning, watch a movie, then go to bingo setup, then go home and change into my new dress (yay!) then go to william and john's the to to alex's for journalism chrisssssssstmas.

yup.
or as mister keatings would say:
YAWP.
a barbaric yawp.





todd anderson: you push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. you kick at it, beat it, it will never cover any of us. from the moment we enter crying to the moment we leave dying, it will cover just your head as you wail and cry and scream!












.