mardi 15 janvier 2008

you run. i'll watch.

.


i wore my father's old white basketball shirt. it looks like a loose dress on me. i wore black leggings and my naturalizer peep toe heels, a deep orange, long and fringed scarf that belongs to my mother and a red sweater that has an appealing dark blue and white diamond pattern on it that used to be my mothers but is now theoretically mine.

i was planning on wearing my bright teal fur jacket with a black minidress leggings heels tomorrow.
but i don't feel like it.

other notes:
took my french final, forgot what stockings were in french and whether the turks or arabs or english made an appearance in le bourgeoise gentillhomme.
tomorrow i will "audition" for pacific symphony youth winds, also have chair placement auditions. then spend 3rd listening to lecture and relaxing with chocolate and discussion on the art of the burgundian netherlands.
then i will choke on the words of ms chacon before wanting to drown myself in the presence of ms jensvold.

there's a great fly on the window in front of me. flies at night are terrifying. during the day the buzz is like a dirty feather tickling the skin behind your ear.

today i also spent several hours at dr. chang's and only got one practice test done. i realized that i'm very careless when it comes to checking my work for calc II and that i'm not stimulated at all. it didn't matter all that much since i had my music and an interesting korean chap to talk to.
chap is such an anglo-word. it looks odd next to an asian one.
korean chap.

i also tried to reorganize my book shelf a bit. i took all the books i've been saving for my sister when she's old enough and plopped them on her bed. she's old enough, i think. i finally made all the books fit the way i wanted them to and then i realized that about 15 of my best were on loan to various friends.
futile effort. a slight sheen of sweat and wasted thought process on alphabetizing.






.