mercredi 9 avril 2008

october leaves.

.








Today.
Woke up rather early (11:25, which is early considering I went to sleep at 6 in the morning), saw my mother and sisters off--they went to Glendale to visits my paternal grandparents.
Then I had a cup of freshly brewed coffee, hugged myself and tapped a high B flat on the piano as I walked past it. I went up to the balcony and had a couple smokes with my coffee while reading some more of Vonnegut. Then I came back downstairs and watched Korean drama while finishing the rest of Art History. Then I nearly froze to death when I went swimming (eegads I need to lose much more weight before I even look decent in a swimming suit). I did stay in the water for over an hour, though.
After swimming I didn't bother showering because I showered at 5 in the morning. I had more coffee and started re-reading Persuasion while sitting on top of the bathroom counter.





On today's soundtrack:





... yes. It's been that kind of day.





You know friends, my birthday's approaching rather quickly, and although these bathing suits are ridiculously expensive, I honestly wouldn't mind only receiving one gift from five of you pooling your money together...

Lux Light of Day Monokini



Insight Robot Monokini





.