mardi 15 avril 2008

the heart has but one mouth

.








current read: War All the Time, poems 1981-1983 [Charles Bukowski]
current listen: Symphony No. 4 [Tchaikovsky]... and Animals Were Gone [Damien Rice]



Yesterday, Noah made me laugh harder than I have in a long time.
I asked him to hold my cigarettes in his pocket for a minute, and he looked at me and said
I have no pockets!
What--boys always have pockets.
Nah man, I had to change my pants 'cause I spilled chocolate on them
How exactly do you spill chocolate?
It was melted!
Why were you eating melted chocolate?
It melted in the car because it's so damn HOT today. I was driving and at the stop sign I was trying to open the packet and it just fell on my pants, man. And is was REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS. Yo, those things just plop on your clothes.
Did you say fuck when it happened?
Yeah man!

I think Noah looks like too sweet of a little Korean boy to talk to Black, if you know what I mean.





Today I went out for coffee with some of my friends before coming to school. Thank the Lord for late start days. Mr. Gunderson ate some of my Pretzel Snaps during class today, and later on I got my Day of Silence t-shirt.

Yum.









.