mercredi 16 avril 2008

17 candles

.


birthday went like this:
six minutes past midnight, mayur sends me a birthday message and we talk for a couple hours online/on the phone...
in first period, richard gives me a chocolate meringue that he baked for me (i shared it with mr. gunderson :] he wished me happy birthday!) with a biodegradable, corn starch spoon
during brunch mayur hugged me. and george. i got a hug from george! georgie!
various birthday wishes throughout the day
during lunch called rick, woke him up from sleeping and he agreed to get my a pack of parliaments and a pack of djarum blacks for my birthday.
and after school i went with my family for dinner before going out for frozen yogurt and bingeing on food food food
came home for cake. tiramisu.
neha dropped by, having stolen her dad's mercedes, and gave me another tiramisu cake. she stayed and we talked about coachella and lollapalooza and rage and yelle and all them crazy fools we desperately want to see.
and we talked about college.
shit. intense shit.
and she just left. i love neha.
so, now i'm home and ready to start studying...

gift from my father:
full dvd set of coffee prince (:O); a rose; a very nice, fancy pen
gift from my mother:
a grey blouse jacket from french connection (:O); silver metallic shoes from franco sarto; a knit tank from st. john (:O)
gift from my sister:
money to pay for the monokini i want, which will most likely be my gift to myself, along with that tattoo i want...










.