mardi 13 mars 2007

let


you will never ever be the things that i wanted to breath, but i breathed you in anyway and allowed for your scent to enrapture me, take me away from the resistance that i've always held in the palm of my hands...




a gift for the soft looking boy in my calc class. he's in my english class too, which is zero period. today, he had morning hair and a huge smile because someone was teasing him about how poofy his head looked. he looked so cute and gentle. his smile made me smile too, even though i was across the room.
and in calc, he said it was his sixteenth birthday, which of course made me want to do something for him. i've always thought he was sweet, but he really is one of the nicest people i know. granted, i only know him from a distance, and vice versa, but it's nice to have that sort of connection with someone. also, he tends to give me the impression that he genuinely cares, even though he doesn't really know me.
for instance, we had bio together last year, and he caught me drinking vodka one day. i guess he got the hint that i'm not exactly clean, and he always gives me this look whenever i'm agitated on fridays, waiting and yearning for the weekend. he never mentions it, but when i say things like "crazy, crazy, crazy weekend. yes." he always says something along the lines of "don't get too crazy. you're so smart."
we used to write notes on my spare notebook last year when we sat next to each other, and he still has pretty hands. so, i just made this for him. it didn't take long, and when i wrote his name all fancy and doodle around it on a scrap piece of paper when i was bored in calc one day, he really liked it and kept it in his binder. so i hope he'll like this. i really value people who make me feel calm like that. even if i don't really know them.


his name is mark.