lundi 4 mai 2009

red cactus

.


my eyes hurt.

the weather's been so off these days.

i've realized that if i don't want people to judge me, i should stop telling them things. i hate feeling as though i've disappointed people; someone will judge my character negatively based on very superficial things, without truly knowing who i am, and i'll feel as though i have some obligation towards them, as if i've done something wrong, when i shouldn't. they're the one's being judgemental. i don't owe them anything. i shouldn't feel remorseful in the slightest.
but for some reason, i do.
and i kind of hate it.



another one of mine, using sheet music:









i heard that a covenant was made using my blood, without my knowing; the earth split as the words were spoken, the birds flew higher than they should in awe, and the sun repealed its efforts, leaving the cities empty with only the vague echo of light.