jeudi 30 avril 2009

digging illegal meat

.


April was a month of seduction and cocaine and loss.
I'm not sure what May will be, but I'm graduating in less than a month, so I'm sure there will be plenty of happiness and fucking up.

I've realized that sometimes, all I want to do is play free cell with my Shakespeare playing cards, sitting on the sidewalk with my legs folded, staring at the face of Mr. Bill Shakespeare with a cig in between my teeth. Other times I want to run until I collapse from the duress. Other times I want to wrap presents for people whom I've never met, so I can imagine faceless beings filled with joy when they open gifts sent only with the best of intentions.




Covenant
This is a recent sculpture of mine; inspired by the covenant Moses and his people made with God after receiving the Ten Commandments.