mardi 25 novembre 2008

mary mary. sweet mary.

.


it's raining outside.
it makes me want to weep.
the world is new.





it has been a while, my loves. my hearts. my souls.

since i've been gone i've
rekindled a friendship and
discussed having a romantic relationship with said friend
although i really think i like
someone else
who is too old and too uninterested and too...
nice
for me.


keeping my shirt on didn't do much good.




chuck palahniuk said that "when you're an addict, you can go without feeling anything except drunk or stoned or hungry. still, when you compare this to other feelings to sadness anger, fear, worry, despair, and depression, well, an addiction no longer looks so bad. it looks like a very viable option."
i am addicted to cigarettes, staying awake, sex, coffee, self-destructive behavior, writing, painting, and chris.
but. like chuck said. compared to everything else, i'm fine with what i've got.

keeps the monsters at bay.













i will post more-- promise.