dimanche 18 novembre 2007

in the world in which we will be born again, i expect the sky to forgive us for this love we can't atone for

.




current listen: forgive me-- "the legend" official soundtrack.

yesterday was arcadia for band.



i'm rather exhausted; my mind feels dampened with the fact that i'll never speak to him again and that after eight months he'll be completely gone from my life.i have to start sweeping him out before then. i have to begin to heal before then. i need to unravel the fabric of my elements and unweave them so that they are loose enough to remove particular threads; i need to lace my fingers into those strands and feel their texture, relive certain memories. then i need to pull them out, slowly. i need to slip them out of the whole and discard them in an unreachable place so that i can be safe from returning to them, so that i can restitch without remorse or regret, sadness or hurt.
















.