vendredi 24 novembre 2006

laguna. beauty. here are my eyes.

and it had been a fairly nice thanksgiving break so far.
today:
swam at the beach. dove under a wave and when i came up, i saw a seal looking at me curiously.
smoked on a bench and sketched the birds perched atop Broadway.
sat on the big rocks and smelled everything and wrote.
walked along the entire shore and let my feet exfoliate naturally in the sand.
made eyes with the cute guy playing volleyball. he asked me what i was writing and if he could read it:
"what are you writing? you seem so focused."
"just thoughts running through my head."
"can i read? let me in your head?"
"i dunno. you're a stranger. a beautiful stranger, but a stranger nonetheless."
"you know, we could fix that problem rather quickly. and easily."
he was conceited and obnoxious and the only reason he looked at me was because i had a bikini on and i've recently lost weight.
then i went to the Sawdust Art Festival. ho hum, in my opinion. the entertainment was cute, though. and i got a little ring with a flat, grey stone.
came home. had a nice dinner. now i'm here. i'm going to go watch some dramas afterwards.

vogue paris. december '06. sasha as galliano in Dans le Peau de John Galliano. amazing