samedi 7 juillet 2007

you are the one, the one that lies close to me

.




blurred vision as if through water, seen and breahted in-- i can't believe that we've done this so many times before. each day a new, lovely little thing, each night something terrible.
.



read: their eyes were watching god
listen: here in your arms-- hello goodbye
watch: mars
wear: xl racerback and somebody's boxers




today:
moca for the poetics of the handmade exhibit& the focus on alexandra grant.
both were grrreat.
then i went to the geffen contemporary for the moca installation on art and the feminist revolution (wack). it was disturbing and emotional and provocative. i had to go in by myself, though, after the viewers discretion sign came into sight.
which was understandable. very sexual, very violent at times, very psychologically unstable.
however, one of the best i've seen thus far. and i've seen quite a few exhibits, if i may say so myself.







announcement!
looking for music donations.
i've finally got my xp system rebooted, and now i can start recompiling my music library.
granted, i'm still mourning over the loss of my 5000+ songs, but what can a girl do.
so, if anyone (cough dominique, cough lily) has any music that they know i listen to, would you mind sending it to me one way or another?
much appreciated.




.





harry potter kills me, man.
just kills me. does me in.




.