jeudi 12 juin 2008

one

.





... yep, leave it to my mother to get me listening to epik high.


my sister tends to be weak. at least physically. she'll get sick too often, is as thin as a waif, even falls victim to the side effects of gardasil. i've never been that way. i've only been seriously ill a couple times in my entire life and whenever i get dizzy or flu-ish, i always take care of it myself, not letting my mother know unless it gets really out of hand. but my sister tells my mother about every little pain she has, has to take yoga for her back problems, never eats enough...
it makes me worry about my mother. i'm sure that eventually my sister will grow out of it and be able to stabilize her health when her immune system strengthens as she gets older. buy my mother worries so much about her. as mean as this sounds, sometimes i want to tell my sister to just suck it up, because every little complaint she makes about pain is amplified in the anxiety of my mother. and my sister really is a little girl when it comes to physical pain. she can't stand it, whereas i pierce my ears during long rests in band. and i guess when you're 12 it's better to be normal and averse to pain instead of a masochistic little freak like i was...
but honestly, the look on my mother's face whenever my sister gets dizzy again, or has an upset stomach again, or looks pale again...
it makes it hard to sympathize.







.