lundi 18 juin 2007

no disrespect but that's how i am

.





go !





_____________________________________________________________


babes,
it is approx. 4am. i have school in 3.5 hours.
shit& hell.

anyway. today will be fucking busy. after school, i think i'm going to dr. chang's, and in the evening i have a meeting for the academy.
boomtastic. not really. mo-fuck.

_____________________________________________________________


jen brill love dove take me away !

_____________________________________________________________



this week is pretty much set for fucking disaster-- i TOLD you it'd be the summer of mistake number five...

...

you can unlove and unsex, uncare and undo everything &me. you want to do to me what the sun does to the fruits during autumntime, but I'm so enraptured by winter, taken under and fallen through; I love the cold more than I love you.








.