mercredi 14 février 2007

some sort of reason

and why did i just post a ton of picture in a ton of posts?
because i'm leaving tomorrow for Fresno. i'll be back on monday, i believe, but these pictures are to make up for the four days during which i won't be able to even access a computer (gasp).


i'm hoping to leave and come back with a bit more calm in my head. a bit more stillness wedged into the grooves of my mind...i think a brief change of location will give me the break i need, even if it is Fresno. at least i won't be here.

but man, i'm going to have so much work to do.


and also, i'll have some writing to post when i return, i think. i've been having some trouble with articulating my thoughts recently, but the words are building up and tingling the rims of my eyes right now, ready to spill. good stuff, man.


i'll have stories from Fresno as well. this year should be fun.



oh. i got letters from Duke and St. John's. but i'd never go to the latter for undergrad; maybe after i finish all of my formal education, for leisure if i could afford it.